Tuesday 24 April 2012

AVENE for Sensitive and Dry Skin

After using Clinique for awhile, and started to finish up its toner, cleanser and etr... I have money issue... aaaah not best la this time.. So, i have to cut down my budget on skin care... I started to look for skin care from drug stores such as Watsons and Guardian..
As my skin at that time was very dry, and sensitive.. I was so urged to try AVENE..
AVENE is a skin care from France that is formulated for people with sensitive skin. I give this a try but the price was not so cheap like RM50 below but affordable price at RM100 below..

These are the products i used from AVENE:

AVENE Gentle Toner
This toner is very very gentle. Its like baby powder put in water. You have to shake first before use it. You will very soothe after application. Good for redness. I love this but after a while i felt like this do nothing to my skin.














AVENE Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream
This moisturizer is very hydrating but has light texture. It is not a heavy cream but is just suitable for dry skin. Very good for sensitive and dehydrated skin.








AVENE Sensitive White
After a while using the basic dry skin range from AVENE, i started to want more from this products..
I then tried AVENE SENSITIVE WHITE. I bought a trial pack for this range for RM 30+ during Christmas promotion last year. It has sensitive white whitening lotion, sensitve white whitenng essence (serum), sensitive white whitening fluid (moisturizer) and thermal spring water. All came in small pumps. HOW to say this... my skin totally do not like this. I get brake out from even the first time of application. The serum, moisturizer gave me itchy skin, redness and tiny2 bumps appeared. My saver was the thermal spring water...
i wonder why this doesn;t work for me.. i guess it was the whitening agent that hates my skin so much!














AVENE Thermal Water Spring
This is my hero from AVENE. Each time i get sudden brake out from any skin care products, this will be like fireman. Its water really soothe soreness on your skin. Just spray to ur whole face and relax to let ot get rid away all the unwanted stuff that ur skin hate so much. Really recommend this, beat face mist ever!



Miss WF

1 comment:

  1. Your skin is the representative of you, a clean and well toned skin adds confident to your self.
    Skin Medica is one proven by many people that it has
    very soothing effects fo r
    your skin issues….

    ReplyDelete