Sunday 22 April 2012

Something about Miss NH

Hi readers, I'm Miss NH, the partner-in-crime for Miss WF. I enjoy exploring the beauty products out there with her...that's the crime we commit :-). Just for the information and your reference when you read my product review, I have a  fair complexion with combination skin, oily at the t-zone and dry at the cheeks. Well, it's that oily that I developed some oil seeds near nose area at both sides and it's that dry that I noticed I have a few fine wrinkles when I smile. I also have freckles and pigmentation problem which is genetically and enviromentally produced. So, I prefer to try products which could tackle my pigmentation issue and re-hydrate my skin. I have tried quite a number of products that I think I should share my experience with all of you. I hope my review would give you some overview of the products because that's what I do before purchase; google and read the review first.

Love, Miss NH

No comments:

Post a Comment