Sunday 22 April 2012

The body shop vitamin e range

My first skincare products...

The body shop vitamin e range..
I have been using this range for almost 3 years from 2007 to 2009... I was still naive on skincare products those time (huhuhu... jimat poket tak tergoda dengan skincare lain). A friend of mine introduce this to me. I was on my middle 20's at this time and experienced really dry skin on my cheeks.


I didn't use all the products in the range, only face wash, toner, day and night cream...
Here's my thoughts on the products:

Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash
This is a really moisturize face wash. Soft and smooth effect after washing ur face with it. The product have rich and creamy consistency.

Vitamin E Hydrating Tone
Like the name of the toner.. hydrating. After washing with vitamin e facial wash use this toner will keep u more moisturize. Really good for extra moisturizer and tighten the ur face pores after cleansing.

Vitamin E Moisture Cream
Love the soft smell. This moisturizer was quite heavy for me, i sweat after using it but noticed then i had put too much on face. A small amount is enough to cover the face. For combination skin, avoid putting too much on nose and forehead areas.

Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
Like the day cream, i love the smell. I makes me feel so soft... really works for my dry cheeks.


Miss WF

No comments:

Post a Comment