Tuesday 24 April 2012

Moisture White™ Shiso Concentrated Target Perfector

This is my second spot corrector after Kiehl's Dark Spot Corrector. I bought this because I was attracted to its method of application; the roller-just roll the applicator over any dark spots and also good review from skindeco. From the review it says that besides reducing the dark spots, it also helps in diminishing the oil seeds (milia). I was so tempting to buy this product because beside dark spot, I also concern my oil seeds probs which makes my skin texture uneven.I hope this product could help me.
The Body Shop Target Perfector (source: BodyShop official website)
 The roller

I don't remember the price because I bought it during Body Shop 'buy 3 items-20% discount' promotion. But it for sure less than RM100. I used this after using the SKII Facial Treatment Essence. I rolled it over my freckles and oil seed. Upon application, it leaves sticky feel on my face. So, I have to pat  a little bit with my finger tips to help it absorb into my skin. This is what I dislike about this product because I have to spend more time to ensure it fully absorb before my next skin care application. Until 4 weeks of usage, I still didn't notice any differences in my pigmentation, but my oil seeds are softened that I easily could 'picit' to get rid of them. I will continue using this product until it finish because at least it helps in one of my concerns but will not repurchase it because I don't want to spend much time on my skin care routine by applying many products ;-)


Love, Miss NH

No comments:

Post a Comment