Tuesday 24 April 2012

SAFI RANIA GOLD

My ambition to save more from skin care products seems to go deeper. Early this year i put my self a challenge to try Safi Rania Gold.. This skincare is very affordable and can easily get almost anywhere from mini market to hypermarket. I bought myself the "set siang" which only cost me RM39.90 (if not mistaken), a day and night cream which each cost RM20++ from Mydin Hypermarket... this so wow and wow cheap!
Safi rania gold has a very good reviews on keeping skin look younger and radiant... i hope to achieve this also! Not to say that my skin look old or mature but i do lack of some radiance.. and hey... prevention is better than cure right? why not start now to prevent aging..

The "set siang" consist of a cleanser, toner, serum. The cleanser has a very creamy texture and gold colour. It does give a nice clean face after washing ur face with it. Toner has rose smell and give u a sense of relex upon application. For me, i do not like the toner as it is so watery and i felt like it does nit do its job as a toner. Serum was the star product of this line. It has a light ans smooth texture. i noticed my pores were getting smaller when using this for a while.
The day and night moisturizer were ok ok to use for the purpose of moisturizing ur skin. I do not have negative or positive view on this, but its an ok products..



Miss WF

No comments:

Post a Comment