Wednesday 25 April 2012

Burt's Bee Radiance starter Kit & Radiance Serum

After a while now, my skin soothe a bit from redness.. now i'm back for looking skincare that can give radiance for my skin. Burt's bee radiance... wow from its name already i got the urge to check it out!

The Burt's Bee Radiance Starter Kit
I got this starter kit from burt's bee outlet in Sunway Pyramid for RM90. This kit include a facial wash, spf20 day moisturizer lotion, eye cream, night cream, and a lip shimmer.
As an overall, this range was quite heavy to me. It gave me oily face after application especially with the day and night cream. The cleanser is very creamy and thick, it left ur skin very moisturize. I think this range would be very good for people with dry skin. As the products of burt's bee are from royal jelly and honey, they do provide u a tons of vitamins and moisturize u well. But i guess not for me.. i would prefer a mate finish not oily face.

The Burt's Bee Radiance Serum
Ok this serum is quite good. It does give u a radiance complexion. But not that fairer looking face. I'm used this almost half of the bottle. This serum does not give u oily face like other oil base serum. It absorb really fast into my skin. Would stay using this until i finish up.


Miss WF

No comments:

Post a Comment