Monday 23 April 2012

Christian Dior Capture Totale Eye

Christian Dior Capture Totale Eye


As Sephora had landed in Malaysia, me and miss NH went for visit (niat nk melawat jer but x tahan godaan as soon as melangkah masuk) to Sephora near Pavilion KL. Well, actually i was on my search for a good eye treatment to combat my dark saggy eye problem. After looking around, we were entertained by their SA who was very helpful. She introduce me with this eye treatment from CD. She applied this product around my eye bag area and in a few second i could see tremendous result. Not just the eye bag look much better, the dark circle also had reduced. She explained that sephora customer swear on this and kept returning back to repurchase. Without a lot of thinking i bought this straightaway, it was quite pricey RM200++, but since the SA and miss NH keep on influencing... i rest my case, paid and leave.

This product is really great. I still use this eye treatment till now. The product last for quite long, i have not even finished my first tube yet. one push of the pump is enough to apply for both eye area. After pumping the tube, a tiny amount of cream will spill out, put on ur finger and rub with ur other finger then apply to ur eye area. Simple and naaah u will see tremendous result right away!


Miss WF

No comments:

Post a Comment