Sunday 22 April 2012

Kiehl's Skin care range

Kiehl's Skin care range...

As aged mature.... (chewaaaaah matur tu, but not that old laaa).. the URGE came... I crave for new skin care products and fall in love with tempting new skin care products that can be found like 'cendawan tumbuh after rain'...

A friend introduced this Kiehl's skin care range and i started to google ( ouh i really love to google product reviews) and surprisingly found positive comments on their products.

Starting with, me and miss NH went to the midvalley Kiehl's boutiqe and was entertained very well... we had some consultation on our skin needs and later was introduced to these beautiful good products. Kiehl's is very good in their marketing strategies as you can ask for samples to try out first before u buy in full package. You will noticed that i have mixed products from different lines available fron kiehl's, this is just to combat all my needs. As he SA said that it is ok to mix and match ur needs, i just go on and try lah. Here it goes:

Kiehl's Surface Brightening Exfoliator:
A face exfoliator that is gently enough to use every day... i love this products but my skin can not tolerate for using it twice per day. It was quite harsh for me to use it continuously...  But i think miss NH found it wonders on her skin and used it as day and night face wash. Of course it depends on ur skin type and tolerance. But this product does good job to exfoliate ur skin, in term of whitening i do not experience any whitening effect as maybe i just used one tube of this and never repurchase it.


Well, as for me (Miss NH), I feel my face fresh, really clean and I could see bright complexion after using this exfoliator. Even though it got tiny beads, it did not harsh my skin tough I used it twice daily.I t did not dry up my skin and this is one of my favourite products from Kiehl's. It is good for cleansing purpose but not for whitening of course. I finished the whole tube after 7 months used (twice daily), so for the RM115 paid for it, I think it's reasonable and affordable to purchase.

Kiehl's Clarifying Whitening Toner:
This toner is lovely as it has a milky consistency. Really does clarifies your skin cleaning any residues left on ur skin after cleansing. We would really recommend this!


Kiehl's Yerba Mate Tea Lotion:
Tea for the skin anyone? yeah this product smells like tea leaves... refreshing smell but hold ur breath for a while if u don't like tea... For me, i do really love this moisturizer, it does its job as a moisturizer. i do not like thick and sticky feeling after applying moisturizer. I didn't experienced any greasy feeling with this but at first it will make u feel a bit sticky but will fade away minutes after. It does moisturized but i think.. in my humble opinion it make u feel ur face is darken a bit (hahaha a.k.a rasa kusam jeee)

Kiehl's Acai Damage-minimising cleanser:
As the Kiehl's Surface Brightening Exfoliator was so not not suitable for me to use day and night. I decided to buy another face wash on my next purchase of Kiehl's product. So i was recommended with this cleanser which was suppose to give me a mild cleansing experience but loads a lot of antioxidant which is good to prevent skin damage. How i feel about this product? ahaaa it has a strong smell, really felt like it has loads of antioxidant but gentle on face. However, i don't feel 'puas' feeling as the foam is so light... but it cleans well.




Kiehl's Acai Damage - protecting toner mist:
I finished my prevoius loved  Kiehl's Clarifying Whitening Toner and decided to try this acai toner mist. I wonder why i changed my toner to this.. really couldn.t remember.. maybe just to try and match with the cleanser above... Ok, i did not like this toner actually and didn't manage to finish the whole bottle. Reason i dont like it is just because i don't like the misting effect for a toner. I don't feel like it clarifies and cleanse off any left impurities. But for just to hydrate  ur face or setting upp makeup, this toner mist might help.






Kiehl's Yerba Mate cleanser:
This is my third Kiehl's cleanser, just because i loved the yerba mate lotion moisturizer i decided to give this a try. This is actually for oily skin, but i would like to feel the mate effect after using this cleanser. However, after using this for a couple of weeks i found that i felt bored using this, as it does nit give me any wow effect on me. Its just an ok product, wash, cleanse and left with a clean face, Thats all!


Last but not least from the Kiehl's must have products:



Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line Reducing Concentrate
This is a serum that is packed with vitamin c in a bottle. I do really love this product, it's quite pricey but it will pleased u with the brightening effect. After application, you will slightly experienced a mild burning effect which will fade in just seconds. What i don't like about it is the packaging. The pump is quite hard to press to let the fluid out as the fluid has a quite thick consistency. After a while, as i seldom used this for a moment and wanted to use this again... i felt a strange smell like glue, and felt a more strong burning effect on my skin. I stopped using this as i think the product has oxidized, i read somewhere that vitamin c can easily changed from its original  form with lights. so if u want to buy this.. keep on using it.. dont stop, put aside and after awhile decided to use it again.... this is really good serum anyhow, its just me who dont appreciate it... ahaa teruk me..


Kiehls's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
This is to be the night serum before u go to sleep. Again i am not good in having consistent application at night as my sleep regime is not consistent. I love to stay up late. however, this serum is good to keep u moisturize all night long and wake up with a bright moisturized face. The smell is like lavender oil. very calming. A bottle will last u like forever as u  need only 2 drops per application. I experienced waking up with an oily face each time i use this.. maybe it is because i do not sleep in an aircond room so i sweat a lot during hot nights. Recommended for those who want calming effect before going to sleep and sleep in cooled air room!



Miss WF

No comments:

Post a Comment