Tuesday 24 April 2012

Kiehl's Target Spot Whitening Treatment

 Kiehl's Target Spot Whitening Treatment

This is my first purchase of dark spot corrector. I was intended to buy it to complete my Ultimate White range from Kiehl's. I already had the Kiehl's Surface Brightening Exfoliator, Kiehl's Clarifying Whitening Toner and Kiehl's Ultimate White Activated Whitening Moisturizer and also Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense. I have serious pigmentation problem which has developed since my early 20s. While I was really satisfied with the other products in this range, this one however was totally a disappointment to me. Until I finished the whole 30ml tube, it did not lighten my pigmentation at all. I'm not sure if this product is still available or not because I bought it in around June 2011, I think. They have new product for targeted treatments which is Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution which I think is the improvised version of this product. I have stopped using this range when I have finished use all of them at the end of 2011. The Ultimate White range is good especially their texture and fast absorption, but it still cannot solve my pigmentation problem, although I could see there were no new dark spot is developed. Maybe these products suit anyone who does not have pigmentation problems yet, but wants to prevent it from happening.

Love, Miss NH

No comments:

Post a Comment