Tuesday 24 April 2012

The Body Shop Natrulift Starter Kit


Last month my skincare journey continue with this nice maroon red skincare set from the body shop.
This their new range for anti aging skincare line called NATRULIFT made from pomegranate. I do want o love this line from body shop but it was too heavy for me. The SA girl from midvalley body sho told me that i could already use this as i'm coming towards 30's already... but i guess my skin is still on the early 20's as i can't tolerate this (hihihihi...). The cream cleanser is ok, but a bit oily. I was really impressed with the toner at first when i applied it on the back of my hand as it remove dirt so well and clarifies well... BUT>> when applied to my face i feel this burning sensation that was too awful on my face. My face was getting redness out of using this. The day and night moisturizer was really moisturizing but a bit heavy for me, and i sweat a lot when using them. I wanted to love them but i guess i just have too let it go....



Miss WF

No comments:

Post a Comment