Tuesday 24 April 2012

Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense

This sunblock comes with SPF 50 PA+++. It is one of the Kiehl's customer favorite product as highlighted in their website and promoted by their beauty advisor.  I purchased it because sunblock is crucial item in my daily skincare regime. I would never leave home without applying the sunblock. My previous drugstore sunblock such as Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF45 is ok with me for the sun protection only, but after more than half I used it, I could feel my skin was drier than before I used it. I'm looking for the sunblock which is oil-free but at the same time doesn't dehydrate my skin. So, I bought the Kiehl's sunblock since it has all the things that I wish for sunblock especially it is labeled as oil-free and ultra light. Unfortunately, after several times of usage I could feel my skin is oily especially at the T-zone and it is noticeable by my friends. More oil seeds were developed when I used this sunblock. I hate this greasy feeling on my face even though  I have put face powder on it. Really uncomfortable. But I still continue using this when I'm at home or during cloudy days because for the price I paid; RM140 for 30ml sunblock, I better not toss it away. After 8 months on-off using it, it finished already. Totally will not repurchase it.

Miss WF also bought this sunblock. Similarly, she also found that this sunblock makes her face oily especially at the T-zone. Both of us agree that this product is not suitable for us who have combination skin.



Love, Miss NH

No comments:

Post a Comment