Wednesday 25 April 2012

The Body Shop Aloe Vera Set


After the bodyshop Natrulift line... i was recommended with this aloe vera soothing line. Me and miss NH went to body shop in KLCC and met a nice beauty advisor (BA) named Azza who suggested me to use this line as my skin was very sensitive at had redness on cheeks and nose. I was to use this aloe vera skincare to give my skin a treatment moment and to relax from harmful skin care ingredients. According to Azza i could go back to any targeted skin care products after i use this aloe vera range. I was so influenced by her and bought myself 3 products from aloe vera that were able to combat my sensitiveness. The price was very affordable plus the GP sale was on during that time, i got a price of RM110+ for 3 products and sample for night cream from body shop aloe vera.. worth it!

Aloe Gentle Facial Wash
This cleanser is very very gentle. It really soothe down my redness and in the same time cleanse my face well. I love love this. I would really recommend this for those who want they skin to give it a rest...

Aloe Calming Toner
This toner is very light and watery. As its said to calm ur sensitiveness, it does what it say.However i don't feel the 'puas' feeling after application. I always think that watery toner do not do well, but hey this for your relax time treatment so just calm down and enjoy it while it repair ur skin..

Aloe Soothing Day Cream
This cream is very light, has no smell and very good for moisturizing even though ur facing redness or any other skin problem.

Overall:
This range is so good.. I would come back to use this each time when i'm suffer from break out using other products. It will give you like a medical treatment u needed to get ur skin back healthy again! highly recommended for sensitive skin and those who need DR skin..


Miss WF

No comments:

Post a Comment