Monday 23 April 2012

Clinique 3-Step Skin Care

Clinique 3-Step Skin Care

End of last year, with the disappointment from the unsuccessful results from SK2 Skin Power Kit... i decided to give my skin a calm treatment from the dermatological kind of products. I would like anything that look like skincare from medical side. I then decided to go with Clinique. The name Clinique itself sounded like clinic, where people seek for medical treatment. It sounded that my skin need medical treatment..

I went to the Jusco midvalley counter with miss NH, as she once used products from Clinique.My skin was diagnosed to be lacking hydration and radiance. As known, the sa pointed that my skin has dry cheeks and oily nose and t-zone. She also pointed that i had oil seed (milia) around eye area and some on cheek bones.
Huh that was quite hard, oil seed meaning too much oil on face, but then some area of my face is dry then needed moisturizing. So, she gave me the 3 step skincare for combination skin, but a moisturizer for combination oily skin. The toner was on the moisturize side.





Step 1- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
A very mild liquid cleanser. It has no smell. As its name, it does really feel like soap. But it cleanse really well.

Step 2- Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion
I do really really really like this toner. It clarifies and hydrate ur skin in once. I would repurchase this if my other toners are not working. really recommend this if u want to clarify and keep ur face hydrate all in once after cleansing. So refreshing!

Step 3 - Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturing Lotion
This moisturizer works well, did not felt heavy upon application. It absorbed really fast, and left feeling mate.






Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Extra Radiance Renewer
This was the serum i had used together with the 3-step. As said from the clinique website, "at the surface, silky serum replaces dull, worn-out cells with livelier, more luminous ones. Skin breathes, accepts moisture better and grows stronger. Optimizes up-and-coming cells to help the best and brightest emerge, so skin seems to glow from within". After i finished one bottle, i didn't see any improvements on my skin radiance. The product was ok, ok la... but did not feel that 'puas feeling'..





Clinique Super City Block - SPF 40
I also purchased this sunblock from clinique. I didn't like this sunblock as it gave me oily skin after a few hours after application. For me a small amount is enough to cover the face. A friend siad that i look dull if i wear this. huh... didn't like the comments so i stopped using this...


Miss WF


No comments:

Post a Comment